Located in a 43,000 sq ft facility in Dalgety Bay, Dynamic EMS Ltd enjoys a reputation for product quality, on-time delivery and competitive pricing.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
The Key account manager will be manage the day to day running of Dynamic EMS ltd existing customers and will be assigned to new customers that are brought into Dynamic EMS. The timing of the transition will be at the discretion of the Business Development Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for the tactical development of key accounts within existing and transitioning customers. This would encompass:
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Managing the defined quote process and customer expectations in the delivery and accuracy of quotes.
- Extracting from the prospective/existing customers detailed information that will allow Dynamic EMS to quote in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaising with the NPI team to ensure a successful transition of the newly assigned business.
- Manage cross-functional operational team to assist in booking business
- Delivery of agreed sales revenue targets
- Promote a professional relationship with the customer decision makers by maintaining and protecting the company’s image.
- Communicate with the Board of Directors.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Business Development Director.
- Minimum 5 years experience in professional selling preferably within the EMS industry
- A minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Solid experience of conducting business in the CEM/EMS marketplace
- Experience in managing, negotiating and closing bids.
- Experience delivering sales solutions at a senior level.
- Knowledge of marketing and be capable of analysing markets and developing strategies
- Commercially astute
- Sound knowledge of creating and delivering sales strategies
The individual must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as within the Business Development Team.
- Highly mobile, a self-motivated self-starter with great energy with excellent planning skills
- Result focused with evidence of consistent target achieving
- Excellent communicator internally and externally
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Be creative and have the ability to handle demanding schedules and pressures
- Attention to detail is pre-requisite
- Must be able to interact with all staff members
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments
- Possess proactive problem-solving skills, making timely and effective recommendations to resolve customer issues as they arise.
Travel for business within the UK will be required.
If you are suitable for this position please email an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application is Monday 30th April.