Salary: Depending on Experience + Benefits
Location: Located in a 43,000 sq ft facility in Dalgety Bay, with 90 staff, Dynamic EMS Ltd enjoys a reputation for product quality, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing.
About: Our customers serve the Defence, Communications, Automotive, Security and Instrumentation business sectors and Dynamic EMS is their chosen supplier for SMT and PTH circuit board assemblies and product box build.
An opportunity has arisen to join this successful company and assist in the growth of the business
Looking for a Trainee Accountant with a desire to work in a busy accounts department in a friendly and professional organisation.
- Reporting to the Finance Director
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash Book
- Vat preparation
- Accounts preparation
- Dealing with phone and email queries
- Working both with an ERP system and accounting software.
Candidate: Will suit an individual who is seeking a career in accountancy and assistance will be given to further education courses such as HNC/HND in Accounting preferably through day release, then onto professional qualification courses such as CIMA/ACCA. Full on the job training will be given.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- High attention to details.
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
- IT skills with experience of excel desirable
- Being able to work within a small team
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Math skills.
- Being friendly and tactful.
- Being organised.
Applicants should send their CV and accompanying letter expressing what value and skill sets they can bring to Dynamic EMS and express why the position interest them in the first instance to:
Closing date: 19th March 2021. Closing date is subject to change.